Done Tracker can track and visualize your personal habits, goals, expenses, ‘time spent’ on something and much more. It simply can gather various ‘events’ in life and visualize them in a time based bar-graph style or in a calendar view.
No matter if you are working on a personal goal, want to track expenses, a time period or just want to ‘save a date’, Done Tracker can do it for you.
Define a targets and goals or just use Done Tracker as an ‘event recorder’.
For example Done Tracker can track things like:
– daily coffee consumption
– expenses on fast food
– ‘save the date’ like event like: been at the dentist
– weekly bicycle usage
– time tracking of working project, or workouts
– track average of school grades
– gather painkiller consumption
Add as many events to your event list as you need.
Possible event types are:
– a simple counter ( increases by 1, each time you add a record )
– a numeric value ( can be a positive, negative, integer number or float number )
– a time span value ( like 5 hours, 15 minutes )
A unit can be added to each event value ( like: $, €, km, mil ). Each record can also store a comment and the current time stamp along with the value.
Sometimes it is useful to define a target value. Target values can be:
– a value to reach
– a value to keep under
In the event list a ‘value to reach’ target displays the status quo in a progress view.
A ‘value to keep under’ displays an icon to indicate the state:
– OK ( thumb up ) in case the value is clearly under the target
– attention ( indexing finger ) in case the value is about 80% close to the target
– fail ( thumb down ) in case the value reaches the target
Finally a time span in which the target should be reached/should be kept under needs to be set.
It can be:
Display your data development over time and get an overview using the statistics.
Data can be displayed by:
– a whole year
It is also possible to inspect your data in a Calendar like view. Or browse all your data and comments.