Can’t Sleep? Wouldn’t it be great if you could FALL ASLEEP FAST and
feel BRIGHT AND ALERT the next day?
Imagine calming your mind with unlimited, continually changing relaxing music –
scientifically designed to help you sleep.
The Can’t Sleep App
• You are in charge – it creates music based on your choice of musical
instruments, background sounds and music type
• You can rely on the science – it’s backed by over 100 research articles on music psychology, music therapy and evolutionary musicology (including the latest
research for a Ph. D)
• You’ll never get bored & restless with the same old music – new music is
generated every second
• You won’t chew through valuable date – no WIFI or internet connection is
even required, the app does it all
• You’ll appreciate excellent design – App of the Month: Best Design –
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• You’ll value the official stamp of approval – presented at the 2015 Conference of the Australian Music & Psychology Society
How music aids sleep
• Decreases breath rate and heartrate, and moderate brain activity
• Distracts from physiological pain and unpleasant thoughts
• Masks unpleasant background sounds
• Repairs mood including decreasing general anxiety, anxiety towards sleep, stress
• Culture and expectations around music can create a pre-sleep association
• Conjures relaxing visual imagery
Does any music aid sleep? Avoid music that:
• Is too fast
• Contains lyrics
• Is too emotionally expressive (happy or sad etc)
• You “love” or “hate”
• Has a loud volume or aggressive playing style
• Has a strong dance-able rhythm
• Contains unfamiliar or tense chords or melody
• Contain sudden changes; including song changes or a strong chorus
• You associate with non-sleep related experiences
• Is in an unfamiliar or tense scale/key
• Uses a stuttering or staccato style
• Has crashing symbols or guitar distortion
• Has extreme or sudden changes in volume
• Contains unfamiliar or tense instrument/s or instrument arrangements
….OR Alternatively download the Can’t Sleep APP now!
Features in detail
• 8 pre-sets to choose from
• Mix 17 instrument categories containing a total of 130 instruments
• Choose from 17 ambient environmental sounds
• Enable and disable elements such as high/middle/low notes, sound effects,
beat and soundscapes
• Listen on airplanes/public transport or in bedroom on flight-mode to avoid
Cathrin Strenger (poor sleeper) – “Having tried music in the past for sleep and
finding it distracting I was a bit sceptical about a music sleep app. After reading
about the Author’s PhD in Sleep Music, I thought I’d at least try out and it was free
after all. I slept like a baby that night and woke up feeling more refreshed than I had
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS:
Can’t Sleep offers two subscription models for unlimited access.
“Monthly Subscription” – Full access to all features billed monthly.
“Yearly Subscription” – Full access to all features billed yearly.
Your Can’t Sleep subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at completion of purchase and charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your iTunes account settings on the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. If you cancel your subscription within the free trial period, you will not be charged.
If you choose not to subscribe to Can’t Sleep you will still have access to the Misty preset in the app. If you have any questions about Can’t Sleep please email us at email@example.com.
Read more about our terms, conditions and privacy here: https://cantsleepapp.com/privacy/