What child isn’t fascinated by bugs? With “Bugs 2: What Are They Like?”, you’ll enjoy learning about bugs with educational games and amazing animations. Meet spiders, worms, snails, scorpions and more. A fun, educational game for curious kids!
“Bugs 2: What Are They Like?” is the perfect app to learn about bugs. With short, simple texts, educational games, amazing illustrations and real photos and videos. Children will learn the basic information about some bugs: how they live, what they eat, how they hunt, how they reproduce, etc.
It is the second part of the acclaimed app “The Bugs I: Insects”. Buy the pack to get both apps at a reduced price!
It includes interactive scenarios, explanations, narration and lots of educational games to play without any rules, time limits or stress. Suitable for all ages!
• To learn basic information about the most fun bugs.
• To discover curious facts: how long does a snail take to cross a garden? How does a spider weave its web? How many legs does a centipede have? Are scorpions dangerous?
• With dozens of educational games: Create your own bug; Classify bugs; Learn their characteristics; Find spiders; Dig holes to help worms.
• Fully narrated. Perfect for children who can’t read yet and for children just starting to read.
• Content for children aged 3 and over. Games for the whole family.
• No ads.
• No in-app purchases or tricks of any kind.
ABOUT LEARNY LAND
At Learny Land, we love to play, and we believe that games must form part of the educational and growth stage of all children; because to play is to discover, explore, learn and have fun. Our educational games help children learn about the world around them and are designed with love. They are easy to use, beautiful and safe. Because boys and girls have always played to have fun and learn, the games we make – like the toys that last a lifetime – can be seen, played and heard.
At Learny Land we take advantage of the most innovative technologies and the most modern devices to take the experience of learning and playing a step further. We create toys that could not have existed when we were young.
Read more about us at www.learnyland.com.
We’d love to know your opinion and your suggestions. Please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.