Play with the Bid Whist rules you like against the challenging NeuralPlay AI.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
• Finish hand when set. Play quickly. When the hand is set, optionally finish the hand early as there is no need to play the remaining tricks of the hand.
• Replay hand.
• Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
Rule customizations include:
• Kitty size. Choose: 6 cards, 5 cards, 4 cards, or no cards.
• Sport kitty. Choose how the kitty is revealed: to only the declarer, to all players when there is a trump suit, or to all players.
• High and low bid ranking. Choose whether high and low bids are equivalent at a given level or a low bid beats a high bid at a given level.
• Minimum bid. Set the minimum bid to three, four, or one.
• Notrump scoring. Choose whether or not notrump contracts are worth double the points of suit contracts.
• Boston scoring. Choose whether or not to score double points for Boston bids.
• Overtrick scoring. Choose whether overtricks are scored as one point or no points.
• Joker play during notrump contracts. Choose how jokers must be played during notrump contracts: can be discarded anytime one does not have the suit lead; must be discarded as soon as one does not have the suit lead; may be played anytime but will not capture the trick; or must be placed in the kitty or exchanged with the kitty.
• Two of Spades. Choose to make the Two of Spades a high trump.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.