AQ C.A.R.E.S. (Campus News, Alerts, Response Guide, Emergency and Services) is the official safety app of Aquinas College. It is the only app that integrates with Aquinas College’s safety and security systems. Emergency Management has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Aquinas College campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
AQ C.A.R.E.S. features include:
– SAFE Saint Walk: Send your location to Aquinas College security in real-time in case of a crisis
– Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
– Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Aquinas College area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
– Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
– Emergency Procedures: Learn what to do in case of an emergency
– Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.