The Alan App is your all-in-one food allergy app that emphasizes safety, accessibility, and community.
This food allergy pocket guide provides easily accessible resources including a symptom tracker, allergy-friendly recipes, a group chat feature, and other food allergy related essentials.
• Track your allergic reaction symptoms with our symptom tracker.
• View a variety of allergy-friendly recipes submitted by users.
• Create custom food allergy cards in 8+ languages.
• Find safe allergy-friendly brands, foods, and products through our product guide.
• Read our food allergy related blog posts that offer advice, stories, and recommendations.
• Access various restaurant menus to find safe meals.
• Message other food-allergic users through our Parents, Young Adult, and Teens Group Chats.
• Direct message other users and meet new people.
• Reference our emergency section for guidance on responding to and treating an allergic reaction.
• Learn to spot the symptoms of an allergic reaction.
• Store your emergency medical information and contacts.
*The content on this website and the ALAN mobile app (“ALAN Services”) are intended for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek advice from a qualified healthcare provider regarding any medical concerns. If you think that you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by the ALAN Services is solely at your own risk. *