The ACTA Summit 2020 will be a ‘virtual’ gathering of Australian and international experts in the design and conduct of clinical trials, embedding research into service delivery, digital healthcare and data custodianship, healthcare policy and regulation, health economics, and consumer engagement. Over five days, the ACTA Summit 2020 will focus on the opportunities and challenges facing trials and clinical quality registries, from the perspective of ACTA’s vision for better health through best evidence.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* View updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor tables.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update – a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity feed – the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Program Agenda – view the full agenda and related information (session times, room names, speaker info, and more).
* Network – see who’s at the event and connect with them.
* Sponsors – find and locate sponsor profiles.
* Notifications – stay in the know and get latest updates about the event.