3000 Vocab is a list of the 3000 most important words to learn in English. The keywords of the 3000 Vocab have been carefully selected by a group of language experts and experienced teachers as the words which should receive priority in vocabulary study because of their importance and usefulness.
With 3000 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you’ll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. However, it’s essential to learn the right English vocabulary words, so you don’t waste your time trying to memorize a huge collection with very little benefit.
Features of the app:
– 7 levels and 50 categories
– 3000 vocabulary and phrases the most popular from English word
– Listen and practice pronouncing
– Many exciting examples
– Watch word video to easy remember new vocabulary
– Practice with sentence and word meaning