Waypoint EDU is a fun, educational augmented-reality scavenger hunt game for classrooms and families.
• New in 2.0, play Indoors! Use our beautifully designed printable Waypoint Cards to play right in your classroom.
• Teachers (or parents) use Waypoint EDU to create engaging augmented reality geocaches (“Hunts”).
• Setting up a Hunt is very simple – enter a few details, draw a Playfield directly on the map, and enter quiz questions for your curriculum.
• Teachers can transfer Hunts to student devices using AirDrop.
• A game of Waypoint EDU is a great reason for teachers to take their classes outside.
• Includes two sample Hunts. Students can learn about ancient wonders of the world like Stonehenge and the Pyramid of Giza and groundbreaking inventions like the telephone and the lightbulb via scale-model AR.
Please note: the Outdoor mode in Waypoint EDU requires a device with GPS+Cellular to play, though non-cellular devices can be used to create. Indoor mode requires iOS 11.3 or later.
Get outside (or stay inside) and Hunt!