The Viral Flex-Seq Submissions app allows you to:
• Eliminate the need for paper-heavy sample data submissions
• Enter and submit data on-site of sample collection or afterwards in bulk
• Share sampling data between colleagues to ensure consistent and efficient collections
• Retain records of exactly where and when sampling data was taken
Viral Flex-Seq is the new industry standard for HVT vector vaccine detection and field virus characterization.
Viral Flex-Seq provides maximum diagnostic clarity compared to other vaccine detection technology platforms through the utilization of Next-generation sequencing (NGS), the ultimate tool in nucleic sequence analysis. Through this technology, Viral Flex-Seq delivers unparalleled precision, accuracy, and reliability to improve animal health and welfare.
Additionally, Viral Flex-Seq is accessible to vaccination programs of any operational size, from single farms to multinational integrators.
The Viral Flex-Seq strategy follows The Three V’s
• Vaccinate: Administer your HVT vector vaccine
• Verify: Use Viral Flex-Seq to detect replicating vaccine within a representative sample of your animal population.
• eValuate: In the event of a vaccine-associated disease outbreak, use Viral Flex-Seq to analyze the genetic profile of the pathogen to determine relatedness to vaccine origin or true field viruses.
Contact your HVT vector vaccine representative to discover how to utilize Viral Flex-Seq on your farm today.