Trips Driver – Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
Trips Medical Transportation Driver app connects non-emergency medical transportation companies with patients and customers in need of such transportation.
Whether you are a driver or a company providing gurney vans and wheelchair accessible vehicles, we have the customers for you.
The app allows you to easily receive scheduled trips for patients and know exactly when and where the pickup and the destination is. We provide detailed notifications to let you know when to leave to arrive on time, who the customer is and what extra services they may require.
Additionally, a website based dashboard helps your company and drivers always be in control, allocating vehicles and resources to fit your company’s needs and schedules.
The app tracks your drivers’ location in real time and provides this information to the customer so that all parties know when the transportation vehicle will arrive.
The patient will always know how much the trip will cost, when it is scheduled for, who their driver is, when the vehicle will arrive and both the patient and your company / drivers will always be notified if anything happens to delay or cancel the trip.
The features of the app are numerous and include:
– Locating you with the GPS in your smartphone. The dispatch will see your location in real time.
– Receiving allocated trips and being notified of the next scheduled trip, with location and time data, as well as navigation integration with your favourite navigation apps: Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps.
– On the day of the scheduled ride, the patient will be able to track the vehicle on a live map and see it moving towards him or her.
– As a driver, you will have to option to call or text the patient and arrange for any extra requirements if needed or get more details needed for pickup and drop off.
– Navigating towards the pickup point is very straightforward and you have a number of options to contact the patient when you arrive at the location:
you can “buzz” him / her to let them know you arrived. You can use in-app chat functionality to send messages or even call them through the app as well.
– The patient will only be charged for the time and distance they travel, after being picked up. If they’d like you to wait for them and provide a return journey, they can also schedule it.
– After picking up the customer, you also have a navigation feature that takes you to the drop off point for your patient. All is built inside the app so no typing of addresses is necessary.
– At the end of the trip, simply press Finish Trip and we will charge the customer’s card. We pre-authorise payments beforehand so our risk of not getting paid is minimal.
– Driver and Dispatch support is always on call and available and it’s easy to contact us or your Dispatch through the app. You can also email and provide feedback, for which we would be very grateful. We are a young startup trying to make things easier for those who need non-emergency medical transportation and those who drive for them.
– A detailed list of your past and upcoming orders is always available in the app.
– Payment is handled exclusively through the patient’s credit card and no cost is covered by their insurance. We pay you on a scheduled payment plan as agreed with your Trips representative. Oftentimes this is between than 1-2 weeks, which is significantly better than what an insurance company would pay.
– The app is extremely intuitive and easy to use and receiving scheduled trips is very straightforward with all the information necessary.
We hope you enjoy Trips Driver and we welcome all feedback as we strive to expand the service and provide more patients. Contact us today to signup as a provider (no payment necessary). Trips only charges a commission for the rides provided.