The Trackyzer Pro Cycling app turns your iPhone and iPad in a GPS cycling computer and a GPX Track* document browser! If you love cycling descents and climbs, you cannot miss this app. The app can trace a very accurate descent and climb profile, giving you the ability to evaluate the challenges of the track. You can share workouts with the native iOS document browser. You can search for workouts available on GPSies recorded by others cyclists to plan and get inspired for your next workout.
– Cycle computer and workout recorder
– Search on GPSies by sports activity (Cycling, Running, Biking, Riding, Sailing and more)
– Document browser
– Altitude, Slope and Speed profile and map overlay
– Map Type: Apple, OSM Open Street Map, OCM Open Cycle Map
– Distance in: m, km, ft, mi, yds, nm
– Speed in: m/s, km/h, ft/s, mph, kn
– Altitude in: m, ft
– GPX files support
*The tracks are managed in open source format ‘GPX Track’ and are kept secure on your account.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
YOUR USE OF THIS REAL TIME ROUTE GUIDANCE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.