Do you want your child to take more responsibility around the house?
Or are you struggling with behaviour and need an incentive for your child to be good?
This reward system encourages both of those things.
It is a positive and consistent approach to dealing with behaviour at home and is a long-term solution that will bring tranquillity to the house and encourage more quality family time.
In brief, this is a reward system with a difference.
It is designed to teach children (or your husband/wife) the value of earning rewards from carrying out chores. It allows you to set tasks for any member of your family, such as ‘Clean your teeth every night at bedtime’, ‘Finish your homework by 5pm’ or ‘Clear the table after dinner every day’.
Every family member has their own logon, avatar and theme.
When the person completes the task, they confirm in the app and, after you have approved, their own Star Points or virtual Money balance will be credited. They can then spend their Star points in the apps Reward Store on such treats as ‘1 hours screen/TV time’, ‘Trip to the cinema’ or a ‘Pizza takeaway’.
You can also use it to monitor and manage virtual pocket money. As data is secured in the cloud, all family members can see the same task and reward data on any phone or tablet in your house. Welcome to the world without the hassle of printing off star charts – a world entirely suited to the next generation.
Besides great looking screens, children will really enjoy choosing and managing their avatars from the hundreds of animations available.
This is FREE to download and fully functional for a trial period. After a small fee, you then own it forever. And what’s better, is that there are NO ADVERTS in this app.
So try it now and see how it really will bring your family together, through:
– Make your children feel in control which brings self-esteem
– Motivation to carry out tasks
– Work with, not against, your children to achieve their goals
– No more need for piggy banks. Kids can easily buy things when they are out, by you ‘removing’ the money from the Bank screen.
– Children are taught the value of saving
– Greater tranquillity
– More quality family time
SIMPLE, FRIENDLY DASHBOARD
– See your tasks each day, along with what you need to do to complete.
– See tasks that are awaiting approval by Mum or Dad
– View your Star points or Money balances.
– Each task allows a text conversation thread, if you wanted to include messages, such as why it’s not approved.
– Admins (Mum/Dad) can also scroll through their family members to see how everyone is doing.
REWARDS & BALANCES
– When a task is completed, or when a completed task is approved, the childs Start points or Money balance is credited.
– The Reward Store is where rewards can be ‘bought’, from the list that you setup. This will Debit the balance.
– The Bank will show all transactions.
– Admins can also manually debit or credit, both Start points and Money from the account. This allows Star Chores to also be great for managing pocket money and allowances.
– You can enable parental controls so that a family member will only get rewarded once you say they have Really completed the task.
– When a family member spends their Star points in the Reward Store, you can also have parental controls on what they choose.
EASILY ASSIGN TASKS
– Admin users can easily assign tasks to family members from their task library.
– Tasks can be assigned on a very flexible set of time deadlines and frequencies, such as ‘by Bedtime every day’, or ‘Every Sunday’.
– Every user can choose their own avatar from a list of hundreds of fun animations.
– You can have either regular users (children) or admin users (Mum and Dad).
– Admin users control the creation and assigning of Tasks and Rewards, and the approvals.
– All data is secured in a cloud and so can be seen by all family members, across all your family’s phones and tablets.
What are you waiting for?