The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
– Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
– Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
– Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
– Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
– For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
– For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
– WiFi or data plan for internet access
– iOS 9+
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
© © 2018 SchoolMessenger