SAIT ALERT is the official safety app of Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. It is the only app that integrates with SAIT’s safety and security systems. Emergency Management has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the SAIT campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
SAIT ALERT features include:
– Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to SAIT security in real-time in case of a crisis
– Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
– Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the SAIT area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
– Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to SAIT security.
– Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
– Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency
– Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at SAIT via chat.
– WorkAlone: Use the app to “check in” with you periodically while working alone or during late hours. If you don’t respond, the app will alert Campus Security.
– Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.