The Safer U app has been developed by Mid Ulster Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) to help prevent crime and increase community safety.
The app covers
– Reporting non emergency issues with photos, videos or just text
– Information on the latest crimes
– Information on stolen items
– Information to help protect you from crimes
– Information on the nearest support organisations
– A local news feed
– Locations for closest defibrillators
– Location based notifications
This app is not monitored 24/7. If it is an emergency call 999 or 101 to report a crime.