OriginJW is an auxiliary tool for Jehovah’s Witnesses to recognize the native language of people by their first or last name. The following functions are included:
– Recognition of Origin and Spoken Language by First Name
– Recognition of origin and spoken language by surname
– The ability to view tracts, videos, the contact form or other content in spoken language
– Automatically open jw.org in the correct language
– The indication whether it is a male or female person (only for first names)
– There are places where different languages are spoken. OriginJW offers the ability to automatically open jw.org after a previous selection of the searched for
More features are planned. I wish you Jehovah’s blessing and much joy in your valuable service!