nkoda is the largest library of digital sheet music on subscription.
Access 30+ million licensed pages from over 500 years of music. Searching everything from Bach to Blues to Bruno Mars. Find parts, tabs and educational material for every genre, instrument, and ability. From absolute beginner to full time professional.
– Find new music through intuitive search and discovery page.
– Markup scores with in-app smart tools.
– Save and share music, markings, and playlists.
– Create your own profile and playlists.
– Select the music you want to read offline.
– Bluetooth pedal compatibility.
– Add bookmarks, repeats and hide score pages.
– Instant access to the largest subscription library of digital sheet music.
– Collaborate with colleagues, friends, teachers, and students. Where ever they are in the world.
– Find all instrument parts, for all genres and abilities. From classical and jazz to pop and musical theatre.
– Available in multiple languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean).
– All the convenience of a digital device.
Play whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. What will you play?
Your subscription will be charged to your credit or debit card through your iTunes account once the 30-day free trial ends.
This will be monthly or annually dependent on your subscription choice. Both subscription options provide access to the unlimited use of our entire library, features, and benefits. These options provide the same service and the only difference is a 20% saving on price when subscribing annually.
If you cancel your subscription before your 30-day trial ends, and re-subscribe after your 30 days have ended, you’ll forfeit your full trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal or cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes account settings after purchase.
For more information, please see:
EULA – https://www.nkoda.com/legal/end-user-licence-agreement