„Night is falling on the lily pond. Emma, the little fly, is really quite tired, and wants to go to sleep. But everybody at the lily pond is still awake. They still have to tidy away their toys in the toy box. Can you help them, so they can go to sleep too? You only need to tidy away their toys into the box by drag & drop. Four toys in each house and in the Lily Pond only. If you done it, the dream fairy brings sweet dreams to you and to the lovely inhabitants.”
The kids help prepare the lovely residents at the Lily Pond, like Emma the little fly, Mia the duck or Noah the loveable cockerel for their sleep. As your kids watch the animals fall asleep in their houses, they’ll hopefully follow!
• our interactive app has a calming narration!
• our app “Good Night at the Lily Pond” is without in-app purchases!
• charming designs and animations by award winning Filmmaker Volker Ide!
• delightful imagery!
• packed with a lot of animations, beautiful interactive objects and nature sounds!
• our spoken tale nurtures creativity and imagination!
• the perfect App for a daily go-to-sleep ritual
• for small children aged 2-4
• Languages with narration: English (UK and US), German!
For more information, please visit our website www.myapps4kids.com