A leading family court journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Juvenile and Family Court Journal brings you the latest research and information on best practices concerning issues affecting children and families. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments even faster:
– Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
– Dynamic References show references in context
– Full screen figure and table viewer
– Share article abstract and link via email
– Share figures or tables via email
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Juvenile & Family Court Jrnl can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Juvenile & Family Court Jrnl for 499.99$ (US) per year includes:
– Juvenile and Family Court Journal (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.