Skycatch Flight1 works with Skycatch Explore1 drone. This app does not yet support DJI drones, but we will add support for the most popular DJI drones in future updates (coming soon)!
Easily create drone maps with your Skycatch Explore1 drone using Flight1, the new and improved autonomous flight app from Skycatch!
Trusted by construction industry leaders from Bechtel to AECOM, Flight1 automates aerial mapping from takeoff to landing. Customize your flight settings and your UAV will perfectly capture the images you need to get high-res maps and 3D models in minutes.
How it works:
– Select the area you want map and the app automatically generates a flight plan with optimal waypoints, speed, and overlap for the requested altitude/resolution
– Flight direction control: change the direction/heading of flight path depending on wind, terrain, and obstacles
– Multi-flight missions: plan your entire flight once and if you need to replace your battery mid-flight just land, replace the battery, and tap ‘Resume’ to pick up right where you left off
– Mission plans are automatically saved so you can cover multiple sites and recurring data capture
– Watch live video feed from your drone flight right in the app (via DJI gimbal camera)
– Lighter, brighter interface is easier to see in bright sunlight
– Added custom overlap controls
– Expanded mission planning stats
– Cruise altitude to ingress/egress higher to avoid obstacles
– Both imperial and metric units of measure
Capture your images with Flight1 and upload to Skycatch for automated cloud processing or process in the field with Skycatch Edge1 base station.That’s it!
View and share your processed data via Edge1; or online in the Skycatch web viewer to markup, measure, and overlay CAD plans; or download processed files to use with specialized software like Autodesk and ArcGIS.