Estimate the total and filled volumes of tanks such as oil tanks and water tanks. Assumes inside dimensions of the tank.
Actual fill volumes will differ. Tank volume calculations are based on tank geometries shown below. These tank shapes are calculated assuming exact geometric solid shapes such as cylinders, circles and spheres. Actual water and oil tanks may not be perfect geometric shapes or might have other features not accounted for here so, these calculations should only be considered estimates.
The application calculates the volume and weight of a liquid by its filling level, empty and total volume.
Calculations are performed for:
– Rectangular tank
– Horizontal cylindrical tank
– Vertical cylindrical tank
– Cylindrical tank with conical bottom
– Cylindrical tank with truncated conical bottom
– Cylindrical tank with spherical bottom