1. The Aqara Home app lets you control your Aqara devices right from your iOS device, from wherever you are.
2. The Aqara Home app lets you to new homes and rooms, you can add HomeKit-Enable accessories or Aqara bridged accessories and assign them to any rooms you want. Also, you can share them to your friend over iCloud.
3. You can new a scene, and add multiple accessories into the scene. Just touch the scene button to turn off all the lights, fan and so on.
4. You can use the Aqara Home app or Siri to turn on/off the hub night light and adjust the brightness, hue and saturation. Timers can also be set to turn on/off night light even though the hub is offline.
5. You can use Aqara Home app to control the switches and monitor power consumption, monitor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, set up functions for stateless programmable switches, monitor water leak and detect human motion.
6. Use the Aqara Home app or Siri to control light switch, lamps, fans, humidifiers and more with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The supported Aqara accessories include: Aqara Hub, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Wall Switch (No Neutral, Single Rocker), Wall Switch (No Neutral, Double Rocker), Wall Switch (With Neutral, Single Rocker), Wall Switch (With Neutral, Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor. See www.aqara.com for more details.